TQcast Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kinecting Xmas

Go down

Kinecting Xmas Empty Kinecting Xmas

I went to the shops with the wife looking for Xmas gifts, i had my mind set on getting the PS Move and a few titles for the Move controllers, however....
Since the article that was released on TQcast.com by Illmatic Link
And the feedback from my comment from Desz, i checked out the Kinect in an open mind and seen some games that really had taken my fancy and 1 game i know my Son is going to love me for was Kinectamils. After a chat with the wife she was thinking Kinect might be the better next gen item to buy for the reason's of the games and the been there, done that nature of the Move and Wii.

Anyway to cut it we went into a game shop after and they had a super Mo Deal, the Kinect was $168 (Normally $200) plus the included game and they thrown in 12months of Live (Normally $80) that was on my list for Xmas as my live just ended.

Ended up picking up Kinect, so hope TQ was correct in there article judgment, down side is i dont have a 360 its Red Ringed and have to wait for Xmas to play it. This does work in my favour as my 360 just got shipped for repair yesterday, so should be back in time for xmas.

Bring on a Kinect Xmas!!!!
V8SuperCars
V8SuperCars
TQStaff Member
TQStaff Member

Number of posts : 262
Location Australia
XBL Tag TRC V8SuperCars
Preferred System : PS3
Registration date : 2008-10-04

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit