TQcast Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whats Crackin TQcast!

Go down

Whats Crackin TQcast! Empty Whats Crackin TQcast!

Whats up TQcast!

I have been listing to you guys ever since Dez was on the VGO podcast. Gotta love your podcast, I listen to it every week while I'm at work. Plus you drink tip of the week is always good. Keep up the good work and keep on representing SoCal.

SALUD!!!

"D"
Dandy
Dandy
Parisite Eve
Parisite Eve

Number of posts : 5
Location San Bernardino, CA
XBL Tag Darkstar2666
Registration date : 2010-07-15

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Whats Crackin TQcast! :: Comments

TheL1T1G4T0R

Post Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:21 pm by TheL1T1G4T0R

Welcome to the group Dandy. Those two love their listeners so watch your back...seriously man.

Back to top Go down

Desz

Post Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:06 am by Desz

Dandy wrote:Whats up TQcast!

I have been listing to you guys ever since Dez was on the VGO podcast. Gotta love your podcast, I listen to it every week while I'm at work. Plus you drink tip of the week is always good. Keep up the good work and keep on representing SoCal.

SALUD!!!

"D"

Welcome Sal! Thanks for listening!

Back to top Go down

V8SuperCars

Post Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:20 pm by V8SuperCars

Hello Dandy,

Welcome to the TQ forum, good to see another lister joining the TQ-Fam here.

Enjoy.

Back to top Go down

Desz

Post Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:21 pm by Desz

Why did I call him Sal?

Back to top Go down

V8SuperCars

Post Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:20 am by V8SuperCars

LOL it was at the end of his comments.

Back to top Go down

Dandy

Post Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:32 pm by Dandy

By the way just had a really quick question for Desz. Whats a michela? Oh and I just listened to TQcast EP132 and my game of the year for the 360 has to be Mass Effect 2. Alan Wake was good but got boring shooting the same monsters. PS3 game of the year has to be Heavy Rain. But without a doubt the game of the year for all systems accept for the Wii has to be Red Dead Redemption. That game is a masterpiece.

Happy New Year!

"D"

Back to top Go down

Desz

Post Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:31 am by Desz

What's up Dandy,

Sorry for the delay, I wasn't getting forum notifications for some reason. Regarding your question, a Michela --real name is Michelada, is a traditional Mexican style beer mixed drink. check this link for our drink recipe. http://www.tqcast.com/2007/05/31/michela-recipe-techquila-style/

We had so many at one point that we decided to make it our official review scale number.

I just left Mass Effect 2 downloading on my PS3 this morning, can't wait to play it. I'm also looking forward to Brother hood, but I hear you have to beat Ass Creed 2 before brotherhood in order to understand the story.

Happy New year, Dandy!

Back to top Go down

Dandy

Post Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:44 pm by Dandy

Yeah thats what I thought man, Micheladas are my drinks. When you said Michela I was like WTF is that a new drink. About Assassins Creed Brotherhood, you really don't need to play the other games because when It starts it tell's you the story and what happen in part 1 & 2. By the way I got a drink tip just in case you want to add it as the drink tip of the week. It's called a Irish Car Bomb. http://www.drinksmixer.com/drink7774.html

Oh and by the way if you guys are into Beer you guys need to come down to Redlands, California and try out the Hangar 24 Brewery. There Orange Wheat Beer is the best!

Back to top Go down

Desz

Post Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:31 pm by Desz

Are you serious about Brother hood? Damn, freaking Denoch keeps telling me to play 2 before Brotherhood. Ok, I'm playing it!

We can definitely use your drink tip on our show. I'll send it over to Marc so he can have the ingredients ready.

Redlands huh? That's not too far. I might have to check it out one day, Ill be honest, I'm not into beer, but I know Marc and Crazy J are. Denoch is into 4 Locos.

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down