TQcast Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Droid Incredible???

Go down

Droid Incredible??? Empty Droid Incredible???

ok guys i just got me a droid incredible for verizon and it seems to be the best phone on the network yes better than the motorola droid. so what do you guys think about the device
ochoas08
Vanguard
Vanguard

Number of posts : 24
Location Chicago
XBL Tag ochoas08
Preferred System : Xbox 360
Registration date : 2010-03-16

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Droid Incredible??? :: Comments

JUiCE

Post Sat May 22, 2010 7:10 pm by JUiCE

Better then the iPhone?? lol Sounds tempting!

Back to top Go down

TheL1T1G4T0R

Post Mon May 24, 2010 12:32 pm by TheL1T1G4T0R

I was going to pick up the HTC Evo 4G but I think I'm going to have off for a year or so before deciding on these 4G phones.

I heard the Incredible was awesome!

Back to top Go down

Desz

Post Mon May 24, 2010 4:51 pm by Desz

I'm waiting for the iPhone 4G, even if AT%T service sucks, I just can't see myself with a different phone any time soon. Damn you Apple!

Back to top Go down

Post Tue May 25, 2010 12:14 am by ochoas08

this phone is actually from htc and its a great phone! i never owned an iphone so i cant compare them but after watching a few reviews and comparisons they seem to be equal. Im happy with the phone!!!

Back to top Go down

TheL1T1G4T0R

Post Tue May 25, 2010 12:57 pm by TheL1T1G4T0R

To be totally honest, I still think Apple at the moment is the easiest phone for people to use. That's why its hugely popular.

All the stuff it does is done better on other phones. The only problem is that no one phone except the iPhone can do all that stuff well.

I think Android OS is a superior but what's holding them back is the lack of an "apps to SD" builtin ability. The apps get stored on the small amount of phone memory instead of an SD card. So the performance speeds at the beginning are amazing ...until you have more than 50 apps installed.

I rooted my G1 and alleviated that issue.

Now I have that HTC Touch Pro 2. It can do everything! The only problem...it's not simple enough for common users.

So the iPhone hits a sweet spot. Both hardcore and the commoners can use it, get good battery life, and feel confident about their purchase.

That said...I really hate the monopoly and the way the world leans towards this Apple stuff. It's like the Allgames.com app for iTunes. It starts convincing people that everybody should just buy iPhones.

I hate their annual physical updates. I think it's a shitty move on their part. They purposefully hold back specs so they can introduce them the next year and get people to buy them.

I don't know...it's like the Xbox 360 thing to me. Consumers don't care about broken consoles or creating a monopoly. But just like the console wars, educated consumers and the people that follow trends will balance the market eventually.

Apple had quite a run but they're not focused on the right thing to keep outpacing Google. Google's all about giving people power. Apple is not. This year was the turning point.

Back to top Go down

V8SuperCars

Post Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:40 am by V8SuperCars

Desz wrote:I'm waiting for the iPhone 4G, even if AT%T service sucks, I just can't see myself with a different phone any time soon. Damn you Apple!

I hear you Desz, i hear you, im like addicted to the iPhone, i wonder how my life even existed before i got this phone LOL.

Its all about the apps, it makes the whole experience unforgettable and to a point of unliveable without em.

Damn you apple you have taken over my whole connection between myself and the digital world, iPhone, ipod in car, ipod touch in work ute, Powerbook G4 laptop, iMac 24". Apple own me now hahah for the past 5 year its Apple all the way incredible products with next to no issues.

Next up iPad and 4G phone upgrade in a year and a bit.

Back to top Go down

Desz

Post Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:06 am by Desz

I might hold the record for having the first gen iPhone for over 2 years now.

I really want to start testing these Android phones.

EVO
Droid 2
Droid X

before I decide on my next phone. Like my co-workers said. 10 years from now I will sill have the first gen iPhone, with a different case. lol

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum