TQcast Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your internet speed???

Go down

Your internet speed??? Empty Your internet speed???

I was just wondering whats tqfans internet speed. I used to have 3mbps dl and it took a while finding games on mw2. and when ever my brothers were using the computer and i was playing I used to lag all stupid about it. Now i have 25mbps dl and whoooaaah thats fast! i find mathes in mw2 really quick and i havent lag at ALL. i can download a gig in like 5-7 minutes which is krazy i used to leave my ps3 on downloading demos over night but now i can do it while im dropping a policy or gettin sum to eat. I used to think mw2 (the game) was a laggy as fuk but i guess it all depends on your internet connection. So TQ whats your speed and do you have problems playing online???
ochoas08
Vanguard
Vanguard

Number of posts : 24
Location Chicago
XBL Tag ochoas08
Preferred System : Xbox 360
Registration date : 2010-03-16

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Your internet speed??? :: Comments

V8SuperCars

Post Tue May 04, 2010 4:16 pm by V8SuperCars

LMAO Ochoas, i was on 8MB as sec it was semi fast and very reliable, im now using 24mb connection and like yours its so fast, i have yet to try out how it runs online but just the dashboard on the 360 is so much faster, when i go to friends the little avatars load so fast and dont pop up slowly etc, DL is superfast.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum