TQcast Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Basketball and Jogging

Go down

Basketball and Jogging Empty Basketball and Jogging

I started my summer workout yesterday. I took my kids and my niece to the community basketball courts for some 3 vs. 1-- and all I have to say is that that reality hit me in the legs. I'm out of shape. I'm a bit sore right now, but probably not as much as I will be tonight.

I missed playing baskteball, I bought an official NCAA Bball yesterday to get back in to it.

I plan on jogging tonight for at least 20 minutes.

The cool thing about my workouts, is that we have a small community GYM that has everything I need to get ripped for the summer. So no monthly fee's and it is very convenient.

As far as my diet, I 'm giving up fried food overall, and eating a healthy breakfast in the morning. I usually eat healthy, but I have been eating more than usual lately.

It feels good to be in shape. I might buy the Wii board as well. I know it sounds stupid, but I can really see myself using the Wii board with wii fit and active.

ok, off to get ripped!
Desz
Desz
TQ Hosts
TQ Hosts

Number of posts : 746
Location San Diego
XBL Tag TQcast
Preferred System : PS3
Registration date : 2010-01-08

http://tqcast.com

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Basketball and Jogging :: Comments

Desz

Post Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:35 pm by Desz

Ever since TQ100, I have been eating burgers, fries, cake, and Coke.
No running or working out this week.

I 'll start over soon. I have a gut. Oh well.

Back to top Go down

Desz

Post Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:21 pm by Desz

Still avoiding the gym. I get ripped pretty easy, but I need to start doing something about this. And I feel a bit bad about breaking the non-alcohol streak. I went down after 4 weeks.

Had 2 shots of Patron, 2 whiskey sours, and 2 long island iced teas on Saturday Night.

I been clean for 3 days now.

Back to top Go down

JUiCE

Post Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:41 pm by JUiCE

We need to have an intervention for you. Mr. Community Manager will start developing something with the family....

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum