TQcast Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favorite Fight Of all Time?

Go down

Favorite Fight Of all Time? Empty Favorite Fight Of all Time?

Just Saw a Mike Tyson V.S. Buster Douglas gotta say it was pretty epic dose anyone think its the best fight of all time including boxing/UFC/MMA/all the other shit heres the video of the ending.

TQ-Joe
TQ-Joe
Guardian
Guardian

Number of posts : 70
Location New York
XBL Tag Juwga
Preferred System : Wii
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Favorite Fight Of all Time? :: Comments

Desz

Post Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:50 am by Desz

This was the worst day in my life when I was 10. I watched this fight a day after he lost and watched it over and over in disbelief . I hate this fight, not the best by far, Douglas shut him out, except for that flash KO in the 8th that technically finished Douglas, but the ref forgot to start from one.

till this day, it hurts to see Tyson go down the way he did in this fight.

I still have this fight on VHS.

Back to top Go down

TQ-Joe

Post Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:17 pm by TQ-Joe

Desz wrote:This was the worst day in my life when I was 10. I watched this fight a day after he lost and watched it over and over in disbelief . I hate this fight, not the best by far, Douglas shut him out, except for that flash KO in the 8th that technically finished Douglas, but the ref forgot to start from one.

till this day, it hurts to see Tyson go down the way he did in this fight.

I still have this fight on VHS.

lol my b didnt know this fight n you have bad blood but you cant tell me its not a bad ass fight

Back to top Go down

JoEDigiTECH

Post Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:08 pm by JoEDigiTECH

I've watched a lot of fights:

Ali vs Foreman
Hagler vs Hearns
De La Hoya vs everyone
Felix Trinidad had some great fights

I would have to say my favorite fight of all times is "Irish" Mickey Ward vs Arturo "Thunder" Gatti (may he rest in peace) 1. If you want to watch two warriors battle it out this is the fight to watch. These two fought 3 times and they were all amazing fights.

I have to disclose that I'm kind of biased because I grew up with Mickey Ward's nephews so cheering for someone I actually knew was great. I would urge any fight fans to watch all three fights. Gatti won 2 out of 3, but of course I embedded the ending of the fight that Ward won.

Back to top Go down

JoEDigiTECH

Post Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:25 pm by JoEDigiTECH

JUiCE wrote:This is one of my favorites... RIP Chico

Damn... that is an amazing finish. WOW!

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down