TQcast Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who do you think will win Super Bowl XLIV

Go down

Who Will Win Super Bowl XLIV

Who do you think will win Super Bowl XLIV Vote_lcap60%Who do you think will win Super Bowl XLIV Vote_rcap 60% 
[ 3 ]
Who do you think will win Super Bowl XLIV Vote_lcap40%Who do you think will win Super Bowl XLIV Vote_rcap 40% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

Who do you think will win Super Bowl XLIV Empty Who do you think will win Super Bowl XLIV

so whats your pick on one of the biggest sports events of the year?I was goin for the jets this year but they lost to colts even though they beat my team im routin for the indianapolis COLTS.
TQ-Joe
TQ-Joe
Guardian
Guardian

Number of posts : 70
Location New York
XBL Tag Juwga
Preferred System : Wii
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Who do you think will win Super Bowl XLIV :: Comments

JUiCE

Post Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:28 pm by JUiCE

I'm rooting for the Colts, baby!

Back to top Go down

Desz

Post Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:28 pm by Desz

Here is the thing. Peyton Manning has the light on him, and he has tons of pressure on him, everybody is like Peyton is the greatest, the best, but we are all forgetting one thing--the Saints are money when it come to big games.

I see it like this, Saints are motivated by Catrina, being underdogs, and all the media focused on only Peyton Manning. I see Drew Brees out playing Peyton, and being one of the best Superbowls ever. Peyton will do his thing and be the great he is.

Colts win 30-28 after a late come back by Peyton and the Colts.

Back to top Go down

Post Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:14 pm by JvdAmdShdt

I'm saying Colts because Madden Predicted that. I don't football that much. Who do you think will win Super Bowl XLIV Icon_biggrin

Back to top Go down

Denoch

Post Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:33 pm by Denoch

Saints will take it home, i dont like the Colts
The saints are going to beat them like the Giants beat the Patriots

Back to top Go down

TQ-Joe

Post Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:47 pm by TQ-Joe

shit saints won big ups to denoch

Back to top Go down

Denoch

Post Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:57 pm by Denoch

[quote="Desz"

Colts win 30-28 after a late come back by Peyton and the Colts.[/quote]

Sorry Desz, but the Saints came back

31- 17

Back to top Go down

Denoch

Post Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:58 pm by Denoch

JvdAmdShdt wrote:I'm saying Colts because Madden Predicted that. I don't football that much. Who do you think will win Super Bowl XLIV Icon_biggrin

Madden is not always right! Who do you think will win Super Bowl XLIV Icon_lol Who do you think will win Super Bowl XLIV Icon_biggrin

Back to top Go down

Post Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:01 pm by JvdAmdShdt

Denoch wrote:
JvdAmdShdt wrote:I'm saying Colts because Madden Predicted that. I don't football that much. Who do you think will win Super Bowl XLIV Icon_biggrin

Madden is not always right! Who do you think will win Super Bowl XLIV Icon_lol Who do you think will win Super Bowl XLIV Icon_biggrin

Lol, I made an Error, Madden was right, Saints won. For some reason I couldn't edit my post.
Here Is The Madden Prediction

Back to top Go down

JUiCE

Post Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:21 pm by JUiCE

If the colts would of won, I was going to start developing an iPhone app called "Ask Peyton".

What this app does is: say you are in line for food or whatever and you want to get it done with. What this app does is, you take a picture of the situation and scan it, Peyton Manning then analyzes the situation and calls his audibles for you, then you follow the instructions Peyton has given you to make it to the front of that line.

Back to top Go down

Desz

Post Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:37 pm by Desz

I'm developing a "Ask Reggie Bush App" You see, when you run the app, there will only be one question to ask. "Where is Kim?" What the app does it tracks Reggie's location, and syncs Kim's camera to bush's phone, and play's back anything that is going on live from her phone.

If Kim is not anywhere near him, the app will just say "currently unavailable.

The beta v1.2 is running smooth, although we are getting tons of video and images from inside her purse. Audio is already in the works for update 1.3

Here is a photo the "Reggie app" took from Kim's phone.

Who do you think will win Super Bowl XLIV Reggie-kim-gq-6

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down