TQcast Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

58 Min Video Presentation

Go down

58 Min Video Presentation Empty 58 Min Video Presentation

Enjoy the future:

TQcast
TQcast
Webmaster
Webmaster

Number of posts : 172
Location USA
XBL Tag 0
Registration date : 2008-10-03

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

58 Min Video Presentation :: Comments

Desz

Post Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:53 pm by Desz

lol, I like how he took it out of his pocket. Nice way to make a point.

This is looking really good. Seriously, another reason why DLC will win. Imagine 720p movies stream with this compression.

Back to top Go down

TQcast

Post Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:13 am by TQcast

yeah bigtime Desz, they were saying in interviews that if the gaming side takes off they are going to venture down movies and other content, no DL, no waiting, no buying, just hire your movies and we watching it within Milli-seconds, cloud game, movies, computers and content is starting to pick up, few years when internet speeds are faster all round, and it will happen as it did from dial up to broadband, it will move to super fast speeds and even wireless with uber speeds that will be untouched by a cable.

The future is looking good, wonder if the big giants will try jump onto the bandwagon with the next gen of console? MS would have all this infrastructure already, just a matter of implementing it i guess.

Back to top Go down

Desz

Post Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:46 pm by Desz

I know it is too soon, but he didn't mentioned anything regarding Rewards, trophies, achievements. This would be huge.

Back to top Go down

TQcast

Post Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:22 pm by TQcast

LOL, was thinking the same thing, when i was watching the video at the end were the audiance was asking questions i was thinking "somebody just ask them about achievements system" Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down